CONDITIONS OF USE
This site is reserved for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Your use of this site signifies your continued consent to our data protection policy, which you can review at any time by clicking on the “Data protection policy” link on the site.
- The personal information you provide to us, and any information about your use of the Site that we obtain will be subject to our Data Protection Policy.
Changes to this site
We may interrupt or modify any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
Appropriate use of this site
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and may only use the Site in a manner that complies with the law. You agree not to:
- Use the Site in a manner that violates any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation:
- Copy or distribute our documents
- Copy or distribute our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses;
- By using the word “Bcoin Presale ICO” or our logos in any business name, email or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or declare that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Bcoin Presale ICO without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, lend, exchange, sell / resell access to the Site or associated data;
- Act in an illegal or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or express personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm other users;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any form of solicitation not authorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have consent to disclose, such as confidential information of others;
- Post content that contains software viruses, worms or other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use any software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, plug-ins and browser add-ons, or any other technology or work manual) to scrape the Site or copy data from the Site;
- Bypass access controls or limits on the use of the Site;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the availability, performance or functionality of the Site for competitive purposes;
- Engage in "framing", "mirror" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through interfaces via interfaces which are not provided as legitimate in our opinion;
- Ignore any security functionality of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of the Bcoin website, as well as place any unwanted or unreasonable amount of content on our website (eg spam, denial of service attack, virus).
- We and our suppliers reserve all intellectual property rights on the Site. Information, data, white papers and other materials relating to a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
- You may not reproduce, reprint, publish or in any way exploit our content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent. The same goes for the content and technology provided by our suppliers.
Electronic delivery statement and your consent
You agree that we may provide you with notices and other information regarding token sales or this site electronically, including notice to any email address you may provide.
Content you provide
- We may allow you to provide content for the Site or its functions (for example, social media profiles accessible by clicking on the link on the Site) that can be viewed and viewed by others (for example comments). You agree not to post any content that violates these Terms of Service or applicable law. Content that violates the applicable rules may be removed.
- If you post any content on the public area of this Site, you grant us the perpetual sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, abbreviate, exploit and promote such content from in any way and in any commercial or non-commercial medium or form free of charge.
No monitoring obligation
You agree that we are not responsible for content provided by third parties. We have no obligation to screen the content that you may provide or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or edit the content submitted. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
Third-party sites and advertisers
We may include on the Site links to third party websites and third party content and information. You agree that we are not responsible for any content or other material of third parties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for the content provided by our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or transactions between you and any third party or advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any claim or loss due to any third party site or advertiser.
Exclusion of guarantees
We provide this Site and its content in the form visible on our website. We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees regarding this site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim all implied warranties, including any warranties that the site, its content and information are or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for purpose or purpose. a particular need, or not -counterfeiting. We do not warrant that this site, its content and information will meet your requirements, be free of errors, reliable, or operate without interruption.
Limitation of Liability
You cannot assert any claims for pecuniary damages arising from this site or its content. We and our suppliers will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, and our respective owners, employees, contractors, officers, directors and agents, from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification from you, in which case you will cooperate with us in asserting all available defenses.
Choice of law and place of dispute resolution
- You further agree that any dispute or claim you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in Benin, and you agree and submit to the exercise of the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of arguing any such claim or action.
- Waive any claims you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own;
- Irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts based in Sweden over any dispute or claim you have with us;
- Submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Swedish courts for the purpose of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of your activity on the Bcoin platform.
Divisibility and integration
- We may transfer, assign, license or pledge this agreement and the Site, in whole or in part, to any natural or legal person.
- You may not assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
Copyright infringement claims
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notice of alleged copyright infringement, which must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the allegedly infringed copyright;
- the specific identification of each copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- a description of the location of the suspected infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact details of the complaining party, such as full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work or works in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law ;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This paragraph sets out the rules for using referral links for the Bcoin platform and the Bcoin affiliate program.
Referral of individuals via the referral link will credit the affiliate with 25% of the referred persons who have purchased BCOIN tokens.
If you in any way impersonate or act like you represent Bcoin, your affiliate account will be terminated and all affiliate referrals will be lost. This includes, but is not limited to, mirroring social media accounts or Google Ad Words campaigns with your referral link.
You are not allowed to post your referral link in Bcoins social media pages (i.e. twitter, Facebook pages)
All affiliate credits for referred purchases after reaching a soft cap of $ 5,000,000 will be subject to vesting to maintain ICO stability and introduction to trade. The acquisition of all the affiliation credits generated after SOFT CAP will be as follows: 10% will be released directly, 90% will be released from a 12-month acquisition contract.
US or Canadian citizens, residents, or persons where US or Canadian tax laws apply are not permitted to participate in the Bcoin Presale ICO.